Hey guys here you can know the simple and easy way to Fix Hard Drive Problems with the help of Chkdsk tool and repair disk errors on Windows 10/8.1/8/7
Whenever you face Hard Drive Problems such as can’t connect with a hard drive and hard disk not detected, don’t worry in such cases. Here you can know the simple way to solve those Hard Drive Problems using Chkdsk tool. Actually, all Windows PC’s provides user guide or manual to use the Check Disk tool. The chkdsk tool is also known as Check Disk tool. By using the simple instructions you can run this tool. Generally, this chkdsk tool scans your PC’s hard disk completely to check and verify for solving Hard Drive errors and problems easily.
This tool can avoid vast data/information loss while running this task. Basically, this Chkdsk tool works based on spoiled entries. You can optionally scan whatever sector on a disk you are searching for corrupted sectors by using this Chkdsk tool. In the scanning procedure you can that there are two Bad sectors. One is soft bad sectors in this data is not written correctly, and another one hard bad sectors it forms because of physical damage of hard disk. This Chkdsk tool helps you to solve this Hard Drive Problems without using hard bad sectors by repairing only soft bad sectors. Don’t worry about this highly technical sounding but it’s quite simple than you think.
Just follow the below step to know what is happening to this Hard Drive While using this tool. This Chkdsk tool gives you the best maintenance and performance for every few months as frequently as you want. Windows may abnormally shut down while running this tool just like after power loss. Sometimes Windows may automatically run this Chkdsk tool to scan while starting your PC, but you need to do this by yourself regularly. In case you are facing problems due to app crashing or not loading then you should use this check disk tool and you will not have any another way.
Fix Hard Drive Problems Easily on Windows 10/8.1/8/7:
Follow the steps give below to Fix Hard Drive Problems with the help of chkdsk tool on your Windows PC.
- Go to File Explorer then right-click on which drive want to scan.
- Then choose “Properties” and select “Tools” tab then click on the “Check”.
- If you are using the Windows 7 you may have the button like “Check now”.
- Now Windows notifies you that there is no problem on the drive.
- Here you can choose and perform the manual scan with “Scan drive” Option.
- It first scans with no repairs so it doesn’t need restart PC.
- In case quick scan of disk encounters any issues then Windows provides this option.
- Here if you want to do this forcibly then run chkdsk by using a command prompt.
- After completing the scan “Close” if there is no error.
- Then click on “Start” if you want to do the disk check.
- Be aware scanning of the disk may take some time if you add a sector scan.
- If you want to fix errors you can scan for bad sectors and Windows can’t scan if you are using a disk.
- If you have any urgent work then you can cancel and schedule the disk scan.
Interesting Tutorials For PC:
- Memu Android Emulator for PC
- IMO for Windows 10
- Zapya for PC
- Facetime for Windows 10
- Hike For PC
- Pokemon Go For PC
- Periscope for PC
if you have any queries just give a comment below, for more updates just follow Huntecher.